Week 9




This week we have explored and discussed learning styles and multiple intelligences. The issue is very interesting and I had explored it before, though never related to technology. 

I found some useful ideas concerning using technology to support multiple intelligence at http://eduscapes.com/tap/topic68.htm. It is argued that there is no "right way" to integrate intelligences or technology into the classroom. What is important is providing the most effective learning environment for students. I can’t agree more with this opinion as I’ve seen even the most reluctant learners change and become active in a different environment. 

Here is a chart which provides activities matched with multiple intelligences. I think it’s very practical and useful to have at hand. 

Final projects are submitted. It gives a very rewarding feeling of accomplishment to look back and reflect on the steps we’ve taken towards that. I can’t wait to see Courtney’s comments. 

Comments