Week 1 Reflections

Hi all,

I've just joined the world of bloggers! And I feel very encouraged to develop my web skills further as this first step appeared to be much easier than I ever thought.

Although I often read different blogs, mostly about education, I have never tried to use it neither as a reflective journal nor to work with my students. Now, as I have already started practising the first case, I do hope to use blogs for the other purpose as well once I become skillful enough:)

I find it interesting to reflect on the experience we'll be through each week and I believe it will make the learning process twice more beneficial. I'm also looking forward to reading your blogs, comments and suggestions.
So happy blogging everyone!

Nino

Comments

  1. Hi Nino

    It is really nice to read your Blog. It seems that you have a lot of experiences in reading Blog. It really helps you to increase your knowledge especially in education field. It is much different with you. It is my first experience in reading someone's Blog like yours. I wish I can get a lot of information through reading yours.

    I am looking forward to reading your idea

    Best regards

    Muhamad Suhaili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Muhamad,

    You are right, reading blogs can be highly beneficial in many ways. I've come across lots of interesting teaching tips and ideas. Sometimes it's just fun.

    I'm sure we will all have a lot of information to share. I am also looking forward to reading your blog.

    Nino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nino,
    Hi.I welcome you as one of the course-mates.
    Your opinion regarding E-ducation and Blog-reading is interesting and informative.It will definitely make learners dynamic and responsive to all situations in future.
    Best wishes.Be in touch.Bye.
    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mahesh,

      I'm glad you visited my blog and found it interesting. I hope our blogs will become more and more interesting as we proceed through the course.
      Now I'm browsing the search engines and am absolutely amazed at the selection and variety. I have never heard of most of them before.

      Nino

      Delete

Post a Comment