Week 10




This is the last week of the course but this is not a goodbye post. Now that I am in the wonderful habit of blogging once a week, I do hope to keep up the practice and update my blog regularly. Besides, I think it is a great way to keep interacting and sharing with my group mates. Last but not least, blogging is the first tool I was introduced to in this course and it is the most rewarding and enjoyable one for me. 

I would like to congratulate everyone, including Courtney :) on the successful completion of the course and wish all the best with more technology-enhanced teaching on top of the list. Sharing the course with all of you was a wonderful experience. Thanks for being such a great team. 

At the beginning of the course I said that I was addicted to online education. Considering the name of my blog, now I am twice addicted to it, in the direct and indirect sense of the word. However, the big change that the course has made to me is that now I can handle my addiction and feel much more confident being equipped with all the tools we have explored. I’ve been looking through the course material from the first week (I have a separate folder for each week) and it’s absolutely overwhelming. Even though we’ve explored and tried out most of them during the course, there is still so much to experiment with and fit to different learning environment. So I can’t wait to make up for what I couldn’t find time for during the course and much much more. Will have to wait till the next term, however :)

Happy holidays everyone!  Hope to keep in touch. 

Comments

  1. Dear Nino

    Congratulations for successfully completing the course.

    May your addiction continue and grow.I 'll be eagerly waiting for your blogs.

    Keep on posting your views.

    Do keep in touch.

    Best wishes for your future.

    Regards

    Raj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raj,

    Sorry for replying late. Have been through a very busy end-of-term period..
    I'm heading for my well-deserved holidays now :) All the best for the New Year.

    Till further sharing and cooperation.

    Nino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment