Week 2

Hello

From all the things I learned during this week I have to mention the search engines first as I was absolutely amazed by the endless list. Useful and so well-fit for particular search needs as the engines obviously are, I found myself hopelessly involved in browsing them never running out of queries with a huge grin on my face. So, I have to say a big thank you to Courtney and everyone involved. It really helps a lot both with teaching and my PhD studies. 

Now I know the A.B.C.D. : ) and I want my students to follow it with me. 
I think this method can be considered the alphabet of writing objectives as it is easy and very helpful. It gave me a clear structure to bear in mind and follow when writing objectives, which definitely saves time.

Till the next week.


Comments

  1. Hi Nino,

    You're right to consider the ABCD model the alphabet to writing objectives, because it's easy. It is quite a fitting and catchy name, as simple as ABC...1-2-3!

    And you actually made me laugh when you mentioned you had a grin on your face, while browsing-but I know the feeling, I understand.

    Till next week, Nino!

    Mireille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mireille,

      I'm glad my blog post has shared the positive feeling. Actually we all share it as we go through the course, I guess.

      Happy blogging!

      Nino

      Delete
  2. Hi Nino

    I agree with you that these search engines help us in many ways...in teaching..in learning...thus contributing to our professional development. I hope your students can also read and comment on your blogs!!!

    Best regards
    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Ravi. Going through the web skills I feel as if I'm learning to walk online:)
    And I suppose the students are the first people to benefit from this.

    Best,
    Nino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment